- carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end
- a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- draw blood;
"In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment"
- A leech is a small blood-sucking worm and usually lives in water.水蛭是一种小型吸血虫，通常生活在水中。
- I reject the notion that any user is a freeloader or a leech.我拒绝任何用户都是一个揩油者或者占他人便宜者这种看法。
- The leech hangs about other people hoping to obtain money.那个吸血鬼依附于他人希望获得钱财。