- a small part or portion that remains after the main part no longer exists
- not used up;
"leftover meatloaf" "she had a little money left over so she went to a movie" "some odd dollars left" "saved the remaining sandwiches for supper" "unexpended provisions"
- She threw the leftovers in the garbage.她把剩饭倒进垃圾桶。
- Give the leftovers to the dog.把剩饭给狗吃。
- He's a leftover from the hippies in the 1960s.他是20世纪60年代嬉皮士的残余分子。
- The leftover food began to smell bad.剩饭开始发臭了。
- Do you want to eat this leftover pizza for dinner?你要吃剩下的披萨当晚餐吗?