- by law; conforming to the law;
"we are lawfully wedded now"
- in a legal manner;
"he acted legally"
- A bill of exchange is a legally recognized document.汇票是合法票据。
- Seeing that she's legally old enough to get married, I don't see how you can stop her.鉴于她已经到了法定的结婚年龄，我想象不出你怎么可以阻止她。
- Our service is only offered to job seekers who are legally employable in Hong Kong.我们只为可在香港合法工作的求职者提供就业服务。
- You are not legally bound to answer these questions.在法律上，你没有义务非回答这些问题不可。
- A child is considered legally incapable of committ a crime.一个孩子在法律上是被看作无能力犯罪的。