- by legislation;
- Officials are also looking at what could be done legislatively. 官员们也在考虑从立法方面着手。
- The only way to solve this is legislatively, he said. 解决这的唯一方法是依照立法;他说.
- Department of government and producer of vaccines are liable legislatively. 根据现有立法,政府或疫苗生产企业是该责任的赔偿主体。
- Indeed, experience with the legislatively imposed hybrid procedures has not been encouraging. 的确，立法规定的混合型程序的经历并不令人感到鼓舞。
- I'd legislatively ban employment contracts that call for huge severance payments without regard to performance. 我将寻求从立法上禁止签署不论业绩好坏都要求大笔离职补偿金的雇用合同。
- The criminal pattern kidnapping and killing the kidnapped person is contained and aggravated crime legislatively. 摘要从犯罪形态来看，“杀害被绑架人”的立法属于包容加重犯。