- amount or degree or range to which something extends;
"the wire has an extension of 50 feet"
- the consequence of being lengthened in duration
- The common fault of "Mass Media Age" is lengthiness and roughness. “大媒体时代”的标题通病是长和粗。
- I apologize for the lengthiness of this post (brevity is not my forte). 不好意思写了这么长（简短不是我的长项）。
- It proves that our ancestors were already fed up with lengthiness, and consequently, such rebellious sentiments were stirred/provoked /evoked. 古人已云“花如解语还多事，石不能言最可人”，可见古人亦已感废话太多之苦，乃激出了这样的反动心理。
- The lengthiness of the article requires extraordinary determination to even start reading it, not to mention finishing it. 对冗长的文章不只需要特别的决心开始去读;更不用说要看完了.
- The method can overcome such disadvantages as properties of complexity, difficulty and lengthiness in the traditional method of using program language.By using this method, the dynami... 本文的仿真方法克服了传统编程语言仿真时繁杂、难度高、周期长的缺点,使动态系统的仿真变得容易、直观、迅捷。
- his novel is always lengthiness. 他的小说总是写得很长.