- mercifulness as a consequence of being lenient or tolerant
- a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone;
"too much indulgence spoils a child"
- lightening a penalty or excusing from a chore by judges or parents or teachers
- She is full of sympathizes, deals with people very lenience. 她富有同情心;待人宽厚.
- You need to possess a heart of lenience, forgive and understand the customers. 就是你对每一个客户都提供最好的服务，不能有保留。
- All practices of corruption and corrupt elements shall be found out through investigation without tolerance or lenience. 对任何腐败行为和腐败分子，都必须一查到底，决不姑息，决不手软。
- Neither nourished by the sea, nor relying on high mountains, the maples surrounded by tall buildings still impart to us with lenience and masculinity. 虽无崇山峻岭依傍，也无碧海银波滋润，于这高楼局限之中，古枫树以其特有的顽强和博大的胸怀，自如运用自然神力，予人以宽厚之德阳刚之美。
- In modern educational activities, lenience has become one of the core contents of the moral character of teachers. 在现代教育活动中，教师宽容已经成为现代教师品德的核心内容之一，是现代教师不可或缺的重要品质。
- In modern educational activities,lenience has become one of the core contents of the moral character of teachers. 在现代教育活动中,教师宽容已经成为现代教师品德的核心内容之一,是现代教师不可或缺的重要品质。