- a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)
- weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy
- inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy;
"the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
- Several hours after the surgery, she was still in her lethargy.手术过後几小时,她仍然昏睡不醒。
- She was suddenly overcome by lethargy.她突然委靡不振。
- Winston roused himself a little from his lethargy.温斯顿从懒洋洋的惰性中振作起一些来。
- The bird's lethargy in the morning was unusual.这只鸟在早上就无生气,很不寻常。
- She suffers from bouts of lethargy and depression.她一阵阵无精打采、情绪低落.